Monday 17 July 2017

Mokdong SDA Language Institute Church

The Mokdong Institute Church is located on the fifth floor of the SDA English Language Institute about 10 minutes walk from Mokdong Station in Seoul. The service is translated each week, sometimes from English to Korean, and sometimes from Korean to English.

How to get there...

1. Take Line 5 (Purple Line) to Mokdong Station




2. Exit the station via exit 8.




3. When you exit you will see a Daiso on your left.




4. Walk straight ahead for about 2 and a half minutes. (You should be on the left side of the road). When you reach the Paris Baguette, turn left.




5. Walk for 4 minutes, you will pass a play park on your left. After that you will see a wall with scenes from the Giving Tree on your right. Keep walking straight.







6. After the giving tree wall ends, walk for 2 more intersections. You will see the SDA Language Institute building on your right.




7. Welcome to Mokdong SDALI, the church is on the 5th floor.


Finally, here is the address in both Korean and English.


삼육어학원 서울시 양천구 목동로 9길 23

#23, Mokdong-ro 9-gil, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul, Korea

And here it is on Google Maps.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing effort, Man! So try this font site, if you want to designs any;

    Royalty Free Fonts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening I am Jean Baptiste David I am a Haitian member of the Bethany Adventist Church of Petionville in Port au Prince Baptized on February 2, 2013 in Bethany. I live in Turkey for the moment more precisely in Konya, and there I had a Korean brother who was called Fredrick who had helped me a lot with whom I worshiped every Saturday Because they are Muslims there is no Adventist church in Konya but it's still risky for us. Since I wanted to return home, the war blocked all our paths because it was in Russia that we were stopping over, the war blocked everything. And here we don't want to renew the residency, I know other people who were there before I refused and that's all. And because of that I see that South Korea is opening its doors I wanted to know can you please help me to have the visa to return and worship God with my brothers and sisters please .

    ReplyDelete